Delta Tau Delta Fraternity’s Building up Brothers initiative for well-being
The Delta Tau Delta recently sent out news of an initiative for brothers geared towards mental health. The campaign, called Building up Brothers (BUB), was made to help brothers “learn strategies to improve their well-being and help others when they are struggling with their well-being.” Here is what nationals had to say about the campaign:
BUB is a vehicle to educate and inform students and alumni on topics related to four domains; mental, physical, social or emotional well-being. Through a variety of tools and resources, the Fraternity provides ways for chapters to integrate the campaign into what you are already doing.
Delts.org/bub includes all Delta Tau Delta health and wellness resources and programs. Starting with the BUB Guidebook you’ll find a one-stop-shop for chapter leaders to being incorporating the well-being campaign into daily activities. Additional resources include:
You will also find the following:
- Health and Wellness Coordinator Description (optional position for chapters)
- Wellness Programming Calendar
- Campus and Community Resources Worksheet
- Health and Wellness Program Planning Guide
- Health and Wellness Week Planning Guide
- Health and Wellness Committee
To learn more about BUB, click here.